Short Skirt And Sweater Outfit
There’s nothing like a good mini skirt and sweater combo to keep you warm on a chilly day. Whether you’re looking for something to wear to work or out with friends, these outfits are perfect for everyday wear.
You can pair your mini skirt with a cozy sweater or jacket, or you could layer it with a strappy top. This style is perfect for fall and winter because it’s warm but not too heavy.
If you’re looking for a fashion statement that is both unique and stylish, a mini skirt and sweater combo works well too! This is perfect for those cold winter days when you want to stay warm but doesn’t want to wear a heavy coat.
Plus, it’s easy to mix and match different items to create your own unique style. Try pairing a short skirt with a bomber jacket or cardigan, or switch it up and try a skirt with a sweater over top.
How To Style A Mini Skirt And Sweater Outfit?
There are many different ways to style a mini skirt and sweater outfit. For eg., a black mini skirt can be paired with a white, gray, or black sweater.
The skirts can also be paired with cardigans, turtlenecks, or other types of sweaters. Sweaters with lace detailing or embellishments are also popular choices for mini skirt outfits.
For a casual look, try pairing a mini skirt with a cable-knit sweater. The knit fabric will keep you warm on chilly days. Choose a color that matches your skirt for a cohesive look. Add tights and boots to complete the outfit.
If you’re looking to dress up your short skirt and sweater combo, add some accessories. A statement necklace or earrings can add interest to an otherwise plain outfit.
Heels will also give you a more polished look. Try a red lip for an extra pop of color.
Sweater And Mini Skirt Outfit Ideas
Check out some of our favorite short skirt and sweater combinations below.
Mini Skirt With Turtleneck
A mini skirt paired with a turtleneck is the perfect outfit for fall.
- Choose a short skirt that is flattering for your body type. If you are curvy, choose a skirt that hugs your curves. If you are thin, choose a skirt that is fitted but not too tight.
- Choose a turtleneck in a color that compliments your skin tone. Black, navy, and burgundy are all great options.
- Accessorize with booties and a statement necklace. Booties add an edge to the look while a statement necklace will add some glamour.
- Add a coat or jacket if needed.
With Button-Down Shirt
A mini skirt and sweater can be styled with a variety of tops, but a button-down shirt is a classic combination.
- To start, choose a mini skirt that is either solid colored or has a simple pattern. Then, find a sweater that is light in color and has a flattering fit.
- Next, pick out a button-down shirt in a solid color, making sure to leave the bottom few buttons undone. Finally, tie the front of your shirt in a knot, or tuck it into your skirt.
- For the shoes, opt for something dressy like heels or sandals.
- As for the accessories, choose something simple like a necklace or earrings. If you want to add a pop of color to the outfit, try using a brightly colored scarf or handbag.
A blouse can be added to dress up the outfit and make it more formal. There are many different ways to style a mini skirt and sweater with a blouse.
One option is to wear a black mini skirt with a white sweater. Add a red blouse to create a pop of color. This is an easy outfit to put together and is perfect for winter days when you want something casual but still dressed up.
Another option is to wear a gray mini skirt with a cream-colored sweater. Add a purple blouse for some color. This look is perfect for work or school because it’s professional yet still stylish.
Finally, you could wear a denim short skirt with a gray sweater.
When the weather starts to cool down, but you don’t want to give up your short skirts, just add a cardigan!
A short skirt is the perfect way to show off your legs, and a cardigan is the perfect way to keep warm without feeling heavy.
You can wear any type of cardigan with a mini skirt, but I recommend choosing one that is either cropped or has short sleeves. This will help keep you from looking too bulky or frumpy.
If your mini skirt is plain, then you can add some interest with a colorful cardigan. Or, if your cardigan is plain, then you can pair the outfit with a print short skirt.
Another option is to layer a chunky knit cardigan over a thin knit mini skirt.
This outfit is easy to put together and can be dressed up or down depending on the occasion.
- Start by choosing a mini skirt in a light fabric like cotton or linen. A sweater in a lightweight knit or cotton will also be comfortable for autumn weather.
- For the vest, choose one depending on the weather.
- Next, pair the outfit with the vest in a complementary color. Black, gray, navy, and brown are all great options that will go with most colors of skirts and sweaters.
- Finally, add some accessories like jewelry and a bag to complete the look.
- Finish the outfit with black tights and boots. This will keep the look professional and polished.