White Blouse Outfits (How To Wear And Style)
White blouse outfits are an essential part of any woman’s wardrobe. They can be dressed up or down, and go with practically anything.
Here are a few quick tips on how to style one:
- Start with the basics. A white blouse is perfect for pairing with skirts, slacks, or jeans. It can also be worn under a cardigan or jacket for a more polished look.
- Add some accessories. A necklace or scarf can add personality to a plain white blouse. Try different styles and colors to see what looks best with your outfit.
- Keep it simple. If you’re looking for a more casual look, leave the jewelry at home and wear your hair in a simple style. A few twists or a messy bun can add visual interest without being too overdone.
White Blouse And Skirt Outfit
There are many different ways to style a white blouse with a skirt. For eg., you could wear a pencil skirt with one that has a Peter Pan collar.
Another option is to wear a high-waisted A-line skirt that has bishop sleeves. You could also wear a white blouse with a flared black skirt.
- Choose a skirt that is the right length. A skirt that is too short or too long will not look good with a white blouse.
- Choose a skirt that is the right style. A pencil skirt or A-line skirt will look good while a maxi skirt or mini skirt may not be flattering if you do not have the right curves. For a professional look go with a white blouse with a black skirt.
- Accessorize appropriately. If you are going to wear a dressy skirt, then you should wear dressy accessories, such as heels and jewelry.
There are many different ways to style a white blouse with a skirt, and it all depends on your personal preferences and what looks good on you.
White Blouse And Jeans Outfit
One of the easiest ways to dress up jeans is to add a white blouse. Here are three ways to style one with jeans:
- The Classic Look: Pair one with dark blue jeans and black heels for a look that is both timeless and elegant.
- The Casual Look: Pair a sleeveless white blouse with light-wash jeans and flats for a casual yet stylish look.
- The Sophisticated Look: Pair the blouse with black jeans and heels for an outfit that is perfect for a dinner party or cocktails.
- Accessorize with jewelry and/or belts to add some personality to the outfit.
- Experiment with different styles of jeans (bootcut, wide leg, etc.)
White Blouse With Shorts
Summer is the time to show some leg, and a white blouse outfit is a perfect way to do it.
Whether you’re dressing up for work or going out on the town, here are three easy ways to style one with shorts.
- The Classic: Pair a white blouse with a classic pair of navy blue or khaki shorts for a look that will never go out of style. Add a belt to define your waist and complete the outfit with nude pumps or sandals.
- The Bohemian: For a more boho-chic look, try pairing it with denim cut-offs and strappy sandals. Accessorize with a colorful scarf or necklace for added interest.
- The Casual: Keep it casual by pairing your white blouse with denim shorts and flats.
White Blouse With A Suit Jacket
When choosing what to wear to work, many women struggle with what type of outfit is appropriate.
While some workplaces are more casual than others, there are a few general guidelines that can help you look your best.
One way to achieve this look is to style a white blouse with a suit jacket and black pants. Here are a few tips on how to do it:
- Start by choosing a well-fitting button-up white blouse. Make sure the blouse is not too tight or too loose, and that the sleeves are the right length.
- Next, put on a suit jacket that complements the color of your blouse. For example, if you are wearing a white blouse, choose a navy blue or black suit jacket.
- Make sure the jacket fits well too. It should be neither too tight nor too loose, and the sleeves should be the correct length.
- To complete the look, style your hair and makeup in a professional manner.
White Blouse With Leggings
- Start with a basic white blouse and black leggings. This is a classic look that will never go out of style.
- If you want to add some color, try pairing a white polka dot blouse or even a blue or black and white striped blouse with patterned leggings. This adds interest and fun to your outfit.
- To dress up your look, add some accessories. A necklace, bracelet, or scarf can add elegance and sophistication.
- For a more casual look, pair the blouse with sneakers or sandals. This is perfect for running errands or going out for lunch.
White Blouse With A Cardigan
When the weather starts to cool down, a white blouse is a great option to keep your look fresh.
A cardigan is a perfect way to style it, and there are many different ways to do so.
- For a more casual look, try layering a chunky cardigan over your blouse. This will add some extra warmth and keep you comfortable all day long.
- If you’re looking for something more dressy, try pairing your blouse with a thin cardigan in a complementary color. This combination will make you stand out from the crowd and will add some extra elegance to your outfit.
- Choose a cardigan that is the same color as your blouse or in a complementary color. A black cardigan looks great with a white blouse, for example.
- If your blouse is sheer, choose a cardigan that is opaque. You don’t want to show too much skin.
- If your blouse is silk or has lace or other intricate details, choose a cardigan that is simple and solid in color. You don’t want to overshadow the details of your blouse.
White Blouse With A Blazer
The first thing to consider when styling a white blouse with a blazer is what color blazer to choose.
- If you want to create a classic look, go for a navy blue or black blazer. For something more on-trend, try pairing your blouse with a pastel pink or green blazer.
- If you want to play it safe, choose a black or navy blue blazer. If you’re feeling adventurous, try experimenting with other colors, such as green or red.
- Once you’ve picked out the right color blazer, it’s time to think about the fit. A good rule of thumb is to pick a blazer that’s one size smaller than your usual size.
- A tailored, slim-fit blazer is ideal. Stay away from boxy or oversized blazers, as they will overpower the look of the blouse.
What To Wear Under A Sheer White Blouse
A camisole is always a safe option, but if you want to add a little more interest to your look, try one of these ideas.
For starters, you want something that will complement the look of the blouse while also providing coverage.
A nude camisole is a great option under sheer white blouses, as it will help to create a more seamless look.
If you’re looking for something with a bit more coverage, try a black camisole or tank top. You could also go with a lace bra or bralette for a sexier look.
A lacy bralette will give your outfit a sexy edge. If you’re going for a more casual look, a tank top will do the trick.
You could also try wearing a cropped top or even just go without anything underneath at all!
Whatever you choose, make sure that the colors and styles compliment each other and your overall look.
Oversized/Long White Blouse Outfit
When the weather starts to turn a little cooler, but you don’t want to break out the heavy coats just yet, a great way to adjust your wardrobe is with an oversized white blouse.
To dress up your oversized white blouse outfit, pair it with a pencil skirt and heels. The contrast of the tailored skirt against the flowy blouse will give you a polished look that’s perfect for work or dinner dates.
If you’re looking for something more casual, try pairing your blouse with jeans and sneakers.
The relaxed fit of the blouse will make it comfortable to wear all day long, and you’ll still look stylish and put together.